November 05, 2008

Yes We Can

Yes we did! I'm so excited! I woke up this morning and my dear husband (Monsieur Titi) told me that he knew the results of the elections.
He said "McCain took all the Republican states in the east." And, I believed him! He's such a trouble maker.
I ran to the TV and turned on the French version of CNN and then I saw Obama's enormous win! And, Monsieur Titi was laughing. Very funny, take advantage of me before I've woken up. Ha, ha!

I'm not a political analyst, but I really believe that this may change the way America is seen around the world. At least, the French will be nicer to me now! HA!

Take care all, and don't wear yourselves out celebrating,
Love from France

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Dedene, we've been celebrating here in East Africa, too. Of course I know that YOU are because I know how much you loved Mr Bush ;)

Betty C. said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and welcome to the expat blogosphere! I've been here for about twenty years too...I'll put you on my sidebar and try to keep up the best I can, although that becomes a daunting task once you get a lot of contacts.